JPG to PDF Converter Online
- Drag-and-drop or click to add image files. Image format can be JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP or TIFF etc. You can add multiple image files and batch upload them to online server. No limit in file count, each image file size can be up to 40 mb.
- Set conversion options. Usually you can skip this step and use default settings.
- Page Size: Use image size as page size by default. You can choose preseted page size such as A4 Portrait/Landscape or choose "Custom Size" and enter page width and height. The image size will be resized to page size if "Stretch image to fill page" is checked.
- Compression: Check "Enable PDF compression" to enable compression.
- PDF PPI: Resample PDF if the current PPI (pixels per inch) is higher than the PPI entered. (220ppi is excellent on most printers and screens. 150ppi is good for web pages and projectors. 96ppi is good for minimal document size and sharing.)
- JPG Quality: Set JPG quality from 1 to 100. 1 meaning compress for small size, 100 meaning compress for max quality. Some formats, like PNG which is lossless, will ignore the quality setting.
- Protection: Check "Use password to protect PDF File" to enable PDF protection, enter user password which will be required to open output PDF file.
- Description: Enter PDF title, author, subject and keywords information.
JPG-2-PDF.com is an associated site of Aconvert.com. Unlike the simple converter on Aconvert.com, this online JPG to PDF converter has many advanced functions such as multiple files support, batch files uploading or image rotating etc.
- 100% free online service - No registration, no watermark, no email address required.
- Multiple files support - You can add as many JPG files as you want in your PDF.
- Flexible page size settings - Customize PDF page width and height, set page size to preseted size or use the image size as page size.
- Rotate image - Automatically rotate image according to camera orientation info in EXIF.
- Compress image - Keep the original quality of your JPG files or compress them to reduce PDF file size.
- Secure PDF file - Secure PDF file with password to make your JPG pictures private.