What's new in online converter:
- Added conversion engine that our JPG to PDF Converter app uses. We have translated all JAVA codes in app to C# codes for website. Due to the differences between JAVA and C# languages, the conversion results may differ.
- Added an open-source conversion engine for you to choose.
- Added support for 100+ other image formats such as SVG, HEIC, WEBP or JXR etc. These image formats will be automatically converted to JPG format after uploading.
- Increased maximum PDF page size to 14400 by 14400 units (200 by 200 inches). However the maximum page size will start to decrease when file number starts to increase. For example: the maximum PDF page size will be 5328 by 5328 units when there are 5 image files. This is a compromised method to prevent OOM (Out Of Memory) error on server.
- Use quick conversion algorithm if there is only one image file.
- Use image's actual width and height regardless of image resolution (pixels per inch).
- Removed PDF PPI setting which is confusing to most people.
- Added "Stretch image to fill page" option to remove white border.
- Reduced output PDF file size.
- Small bugs fixed.
- Added multiple languages include 日本語, Français, Español, 中文简体 or Deutsch etc.
What's new in app for Android:
- Added PDF password protection function to make your pictures private.
- Fixed bugs which may cause app crash.
- Many improvements in image chooser.
- Removed alternative image chooser to reduce app file size.
- Show output folder in 5 different places since too many users can't find it.
- Fixed a bug which may cause crash when compressing very large image.
- Show progress during converting.
- Skip invalid image files and convert the rest files.
- Added option to use image size as PDF page size. (Choose "Fit Image" as page size)
- Choose a folder to add all image files in it.
- Added help manual.
- Support Android Oreo (Android 8.0, 8.1).
- Drag and drop to change image order.
- Added image compression option. Reduce PDF file size up to 90%.
- Added alternative image chooser which is more intuitively to change image position. To use alternative image chooser, tap "Settings" menu and change "Image Chooser" option.
- View, delete, rename or print output PDF files.